The problem that I would like to solve using social media would be cleaning the beach.Our beach is badly polluted and there is always abundance of trash lying around, which not only destroys the scenic beauty but also causes harm to the marine life. The point that I want to convey through my campaign is that why pollute the beach when we can keep it clean. It does not take a lot of effort to throw our trash into the trash can rather than leaving it behind, on the beach.The positive outcome that I would want to achieve would be a cleaner beach.My target audience would be teenagers and the youth.The teenagers are the most active on social media and it would be great if the campaign could motivate them to come together to clean the beach and to try to keep it clean even in the future, by educating others about pollution and the harm that it causes. The motto would be, "Clean the Beach:Pakistan Go Green". And one day probably, we will actually have a clean beach!
Keep the vision in motion!
ReplyDelete